Erado is the pioneer and leading innovator in archiving, supervision, and compliance for email, social media, instant messaging, websites, text messages, audio, and video content to regulated industries worldwide.
Erado’s patented technologies help customers manage and enforce complex compliance and archiving policies. Our solutions adhere to the highest industry standards to comply with SEC, FINRA, FCA, and other international regulations.
We are seeking an experienced Inside Business Development Representative with a successful track record of closing technology sales with Fortune 5000 accounts. This quota carrying position is responsible for identifying, developing and closing new business opportunities in the United States and Canada.
The perfect candidate is a competitive, achievement oriented individual looking for an opportunity that will allow them to grow their sales, technical and management capabilities. International opportunities are possible in the future as we continue to grow.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Taking ownership of Inside Sales activities to provide a pipeline of pre-qualified and qualified opportunities
- Developing and working on self-generated leads and opportunities through campaign development, social-networking, cold calling, and email prospecting
- Gaining access to multiple key decision-makers in a prospective account to build a consensus on solutions
- Presenting compelling online demos and sales presentations
- Acting independently and as a team player in the overall successful execution of our sales strategy
- Manage and build long lasting relationships with your clients
- Efficiently manage time to effectively generate revenue and accomplish the company goals
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2+ years of inside sales experience with a successful track record of identifying, developing, and closing new business with Fortune 5000 accounts, Financial Industry experience preferred
- Experience selling solutions based software solutions
- Ensuring CRM system data is kept up to date
- Demonstrated knowledge of solution selling at an enterprise level
- Proven ability to develop new business with new and existing customers
- Ability to conduct online presentations and product demonstrations
- Technical aptitude with an ability to adapt to constantly changing products in a perpetually changing industry
- Ability to self-manage in a rapidly growing and changing company
- Experience with outbound calling (60-80 per day) preferred
- Excellent organization skills, excellent verbal and written communication
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or AA with equivalent experience